Cover to suit your needs
Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance cover gives you complete peace of mind and protection to safeguard your boating lifestyle.
Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance includes items that some other insurance providers may offer as add-ons at an additional charge. At Club Marine, we go the extra distance to give you and your boat specialised pleasurecraft insurance to protect your boating lifestyle.
- Accidental loss, damage, fire and/or explosion and theft to your boat
- Cover for liability to other people, including death or injury, and damage to their property
- Club Marine Assist - 24 hour emergency assistance and personal service on and off the water.
- Choose between agreed or market value policies if your boat is less than 20 years old
- Always there for you with 24/7 claims assistance
- Cover for the discharge and escape of fuel, lubricant and sewage from holding tanks on your boat of up to $500,000
Also available is your personal copy of Club Marine Magazine - Australasia's leading marine lifestyle magazine.
For details of Club Marine's pleasurecraft insurance, speak to your local Club Marine dealer or broker.
Third Party Insurance
Club Marine's third party insurance gives you protection if you accidentally cause damage to another person’s boat or property.
Your third party insurance continues to cover you if you are in charge of someone else’s boat, provided your boat is not in use.